- Influence of vertical soft tissues on crestal bone stability.
- Influence of platform switch on crestal bone stability.
- Influence of implant placement depth on crestal bone stability.
- The importance of implant-abutment connection stability
- Bone remineralization and corticalisation processes in thick tissues.
- The role of bone in "Zero bone loss concepts"
- Four novel methods to increase vertical soft tissue thickness
a) Subcrestal implant placement
b) Flattening of the alveolar bone
c) "Tent pole" technique
d) Vertical soft tissue thickening
- How to control cement remnants after cementation.
- Supragingival margins and individual abutments.
- Use of rubber-dam for cement prevention.
- Relation between cement and peri-implant disease.
- Screw-retained restorations.
- Use of Ti-base for fabrication of restorations.
- Subgingival prosthetic materials.
a) Zirconia, titanium, ceramics - which is better.
b) Use of ultra-polished zirconia for implant restorations.
- Composition of peri-implant soft tissues.
- Supragingival materials.
a) Ceramics, e.max, monolithic Zr - where to use and why?
Lecturer:Tomas Linkevičius Visiting Professor in Ghent University, Belgium
Professor in Vilnius University, Lithuania
Prosthodontist, implant specialist in private practise “Vilnius Implantology Center”, Lithuania
Director in private research center “Vilnius Research Group”, Lithuania
Author of the best-selling book “Zero bone loss concepts”. Quitessence Publishing, 2019